Sunday, June 14, 2009

Back From Chalet !

Had fun ! Slept 2 hrs on the first day and 7 hrs on the second.Im still goo goo gaa gaaing over lack of sleep.But i still want to share what i have learned during that three days.

First off,humility.This is a very important thing.I have been reminded that to humble yourself is a very important issue in life.You always wonder why sometimes famous people fall,why rich people go bankrupt.This is because they have too much ego and always put themselves up and people down.When you do this you make people dislike you or even hate you,You yourself might not know because you're too busy boasting yourself around.And when some of these people decide to do something to you,things may get ugly.That's why you get backstabbing and sabbotaging.Technically,how to earn respect from someone or how to be successful the answer is to be humble.The bible says that if you humble yourself God will lift and exalt you but if you bring yourself up God will push you down.Many people know about this but sometimes when they are too full of themselves because of titles and positions they tend to forget.Thats what happened to me.I've learn to discipline my own behaviours and know that no matter what we are doing we are doing onto God.

Secondly,i learn that our speech is very important.As christians our speech is very important because what we confess will come to past and what we say will actually affect people's lifes be it we mean it or not.So i found out that after being full of myself i started to say things that are negative and affecting people around me.After i realised that i was wrong,i felt so sorry and bad that i decided to change.I have learned to speak with the wisdom of God and not with my own mind,to always see the bigger situation and not compromise to circumstances.

All in all i feel that these three days have really benefit me alot from personal character to my spiritual walk with God.Soooo pumped up now ! YEAH ! Readers please give me topics !!xD

2 Comments:

Blogger Xavier LGP said...

Hmm, shock to see me here?? HAHA!! Think that you seems to thinking a lot of stuff in the chalet and every where.. LOL!!

June 14, 2009 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Xavier LGP said...

Ops, got a lot of typo error, I shall type again.. LOL!! So it goes like this, "Hmm, shock to see me here?? HAHA!! Wah, you seems to be thinking a lot of stuff in the Chalet and other places.. LOL!!

June 14, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home